Fiiirst off, this is a liveblogging, and as many people have told me, theeyyyy’re not too interested in seeing all of the answers fucking everywhere. I really enjoy your feedback, but sometimes I just get too much.
I do quite enjoy messages, I will read your asks and carefully consider them, I just may not publish them.
Q: What is this blog?
A: I liveblog Homestuck and make offensive comments.
Q: Who are you?
A: Some asshole. Who cares.
Q: How did you find Homestuck?
A: People kept telling me about Homestuck, I promised myself never to read it, and then I cracked and decided to liveblog it.
Q: Who is your favorite character?
A: I don’t actually have one right now.
Q: Why haven’t you answered something?
A: Either because I’m busy or I’m just a meanie face.
Q: Why haven’t you been updating as quickly?
A: Because I’m frequently busy.
Q: Oh, hey, blank means blank and comes from blank because in the future blank!
A: Oh hey, thanks but dude I want to find it out for myself!
Q: *A spoiler*
A: Going to delete and block you, bro!
Q: I like your blog!
A: So do I!
Q: Something deep, well thought out, unique, and only filled with things I’ve seen so far in the series
A: Some probably really long and not nearly as deep response
Q: Something unique and funny
Q: Do you like Homestuck?
A: If I hated it with my entire being I wouldn’t be blogging about it.
Rules in general for sending messages/posting comments:
- NO FUCKING SPOILERS
- If you want to send personal messages, questions, or feedback for the blog, please send them here
- If I have already answered it, I will not answer it again.
- Keep messages to a minimum on this blog!
- If I get multiple questions/messages for one thing, I will only pick one
- I may not answer all of the questions, you have a better chance getting a response if you ask here
- I don’t want to spam this with answers!
- I tend to answer things in batches, so they may take a while to get to.
I’m really at a loss for what else to say, It would depend on the situation as what’s accepted and what isn’t. I’ll probably change some stuff at the end. Then again since I’m a dick, my blog means my rules.
»» NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS ««
Taken from Mark Reads Harry Potter: WHAT COUNTS AS A SPOILER
1) Stating something that happens in the future.
- “That one troll does something!”
- “Blank explodes!”
- “Blank dies!”
2) Hinting that something happens in the future.
- “Things are going to get so serious!”
- “It’s all fun and games until act blank!”
- “This comes back later!”
- “Don’t worry, they’re not completely dead!”
- “Blank term comes into place soon!”
3) Telling me a specific moment is important.
- “Pay attention during the beginning of act blank!”
- “Page blank is really important!”
4) Defending your favorite character because they were redeemed in the end. (The inverse is true, as well as defending moments or arguing about specific scenes.)
- “Don’t be so hard on your blank. She gets better!”
- “I wish you weren’t so harsh on that one guy. I swear, he doesn’t end up being an asshole.”
- “I didn’t like That One Act You Are Reading because the end was so depressing.”
5) Telling me the “answer” is in a past movie/log/act/frame.
- “BLANK IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN THE FUTURE.”
- “That item from blank is the key!”
6) Saying, hinting at, discussing, referring to, or ambiguously cluing me in to anything I have not read yet.
- If I haven’t fucking read it yet, don’t fucking talk to me about it.
7) Something that would change my opinion of a character/plot thing in the story.
- I’LL FIND OUT ON MY OWN
8) Correcting me with something that hasn’t happened yet.
- “Blank isn’t blank, but blank is!”
From now on, I will be deleting all of these.If you guys seriously can’t behave I’m going to disable asks. It’s not fun to have things ruined.
Once again, IF I HAVEN’T FUCKING READ IT YET, PLEASE DON’T FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT IT.
This page is subject to change whenever I feel like changing it or adding something to it.