Posts tagged asks
Posts tagged asks
I have absolutely no idea what that is, but thank you!
I knew it I always knew the music and art teams were secretly a bunch of robots I knew this was all fake I saw that camera in my cabinet there is no way any fandom can seriously make that many boner jokes
I get the point, the fandom is bored and drowning in its own tears that whatever cliffhanger Andrew left off on will remain a cliffhanger for a whole month. Right now is a great time to take some patience lessons from the remaining Hetalians.
I left off whining about John and Davesprite somewhere, so suffer with me a few thousand pages until the hiatus ends. Here we go, folks.
Much obliged, kind anon.
That would be the Ghost Stories dub is the funniest shit on the planet, my mistake.
From what I heard
Thought it would be an absolutely brilliant idea to play with a fire extinguisher.
Everything makes me think Pokemon.
Homestuck is best described as someone handing you the most delicious rainbow lollipop in the world, violently tearing it out of your hands the moment you realize how amazing it is, and promising to return it only if you figure out how to explain the meaning of life to a frog while you and everyone around you gradually realize that you are on the worst acid trip of your life.
.ההבדל היחיד בין ”המורה” ו “חמורה” זה ח
Thank you so much for this conveniently timed question! I have been meaning to bring this up. This does, in fact, count as a spoiler, as listed on my rules page under my spoiler policy.
“Taken from Mark Reads Harry Potter: WHAT COUNTS AS A SPOILER
1) Stating something that happens in the future.
2) Hinting that something happens in the future.
3) Telling me a specific moment is important.
4) Defending your favorite character because they were redeemed in the end. (The inverse is true, as well as defending moments or arguing about specific scenes.)
5) Telling me the “answer” is in a past movie/log/act/frame.
6) Saying, hinting at, discussing, referring to, or ambiguously cluing me in to anything I have not read yet.
7) Something that would change my opinion of a character/plot thing in the story.
8) Correcting me with something that hasn’t happened yet.
Once again, IF I HAVEN’T FUCKING READ IT YET, PLEASE DON’T FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. “